And, I’ve just been nominated for a 2nd blogger award! As I previously mentioned in my last blog, the Liebster Award has been going around for quite some time and is an award for new bloggers to get those bloggers noticed and then for those newly awarded bloggers to then nominate other new bloggers. The basic idea behind the award is to get readers and other bloggers to get to know you.
I was nominated by Shawna Kristin Peryea from her amazing blog, http://themodernmusings.com/third-times-charm-liebster-award/ ( The Modern Musings ). Thank you Shawna for nominating me! I can’t believe I’ve been nominated again for this award and I’m very grateful !
- Thank and link back to the person who nominates you.
- Answer the questions given by the person who nominates you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.
- Let the nominees know they’ve been nominated!
The Questions Shawna asked me are:
- Are you living the life you wanted? Yes or no, and why/how did you get there? Considering the childhood challenges I’ve overcome, I think i’m doing pretty well! Through a tremendous amount of work, long hours, dedication, discipline and determination I’ve persevered and prayed my whole way through to a happy, fulfilling life with a wonderful husband who has answered my prayers and made all my dreams come true!
- When you scroll through Twitter/Blog Lovin or any other type of social media for blogs, what types of blog posts jump out at you the most? What topics do you like to read over and over? I love trolling over home décor and interior design blogs, tips, trades. I tend to get a lot of painting ideas seeing how people view their lifestyle & décor.
- Do you like more serious or humorous blogs? Or both?? I enjoy learning so I would love a more serious blog but love seriousness peppered with humour so would be both for me. 🙂
- You are given $5,000 bucks you HAVE to spend on yourself somehow. Where would you go/what would you do/buy? If the possibilities were limited, I would definitely take a large portion if not half to give to hubby to help grow his business
- What actor strikes your fancy currently? And why? Actor, Pierce Brosnan just because he is so darn handsome and charming and Actresses, definitely Angelina Jolie for her compassion, work … she’s a true visionary who doesn’t follow the standard or norm, she does what feels right to her and doesn’t follow the crowd, she breaks barriers and moves mountains to make things happen! I love that about Angelina as it so reflects my character and person!
- If you could live anywhere where would it be and why? Anywhere, probably New Orleans in the garden district! We’ve visited about a dozen times and every time we go it’s as if we’ve never left and has become a part of us! I love strolling the French Quarter its like stepping back in time. And if I lived in New Orleans, I would most definitely need another house say down in Texas, South Padre Island or Key West because I would be terrified if another Katrina were to happen being under sea level, what a scarey thought!!!!
- You are in a karaoke bar. You MUST sing…what is your go to song? YMCA … Hoping it’s the easiest song out there to pull it off! I hate Karaoke, don’t like to be put on the spot lol!
- What is the ONE thing your dream home MUST have? An in-ground pool, cabana to entertain of course!
- First concert you ever went to? Madonna in ’85
- Biggest regret (ooo deep question). Walking away from things too soon. Not having the courage to sit & work things out maturally as an adult but then again I wasn’t equipped with those skills as a child so those have been skills I have learned along the way through growth, education and research!
- Why do you blog? Primarily to educate and thus show my creative style and knowledge.
As a second Liebster recipient award nominee, I again have been tasked with nominating yet another 11 bloggers who have under 200 followers. If you are newbie blogger and would like to be nominated … please comment below so I can continue to pass the awards along!